Good morning everyone!
While Danielle and I we waiting for the bus this morning a young deer walked right in front of our house, they are so pretty to watch. I'm praying the little things makes it past deer season, I'm so happy Danny does not go hunting anymore.
Well Danielle and I went Halloween shopping yesterday after school, We picked up some really nice decorations, and a cool wand the lights up and down for when the children are out walking on Halloween night . She wanted to buy the whole store out,We didn't of course, only half this time ...lol link to my calender http://pub24.bravenet.com/calendar/show.php?usernum=1985117428
Hugs Cathy
*CASE It Instagram Hop*
-
More often than not, the cards you see me post have been inspired by
something I've seen... I try to change them up and put my own spin on them,
but some...
4 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment