Thursday, November 27, 2008

I"m Back!

Well that was what you call a long week-end, I went away early Friday morning and was expecting to be home late Sunday night, NOT! We were all stormed stayed until Monday morning and I didn't get home until late Monday night. I'm finally caught up in my sleep and my housework ( dirty word) housework lol... I'm going to get some new items up and posted within the next couple of days, Oh yes before I forget, I purchased the Tinker bell and Friends, and the world of cars, yesterday at Michael s.....What sales they have on until 10pm Friday night, So run out and get them while the prices are at $ 39.95!!!!! super savings. They have 28 different ones to chose from, hopefully 1 or 2 of them will be one of the ones your looking for Good Luck! Take care everyone be back soon.


Hugs Cathy

0 comments: