Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm still here!

Hi Everyone!
I guess I have been missing in action lately, I can't seem to get myself going these past few days, I can't blame it on the weather, it's been rather mild these past few days, Oh well I need to pull my socks up and get going. I have cards to finish, gifts to wrap, baking to get finished, some more cleaning to do, and get my decorations up, I can hardly believe Christmas is only 22 days away, I need to get my motor running and get myself in gear...lol. I promise to have some pics up in the new few days, I also will be posting some pictures of my Ribbons that I sell, maybe you'll see some you need, I have some great prices so you'll have to check back to see all the wonderful colors.....I need to run for now, take care, and have a great day!

Hugs Cathy

0 comments: