Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Cards!

Hi Everyone!
I hoping that this works, I have came a crossed some cards I have made a while back and added them to the group I'm in so below this post is a link ( fingers crossed it works) where you hopefully can view the cards, I wasn't able to get any cards done today our 9 year old has come down with the terrible stomach flu, after speaking with a few other people sounds like pretty much her whole class has been hit with it ......Not Good! I also would like to thank everyone who has left me such lovely comments regarding my Blog! and cards etc...... Your kind words is what motivate me to keep scrapping away. I will also look for the template for the file folder ASA I can

Hugs Cathy


cuttlebug_itis: Photos : cathy's cards : Thumbnails

0 comments: