Monday, March 16, 2009

Hi Bloggers!

What a gorgeous past few days we've had, Spring is in the air and I am sooooo ready! We had enough of the freezing rain that is worse then S--- won't say it, I don't want to hoax myself. I received my magnolia stamps today along with a set of precious moment stamps they are so sweet, I will post some images very soon. This morning our granddaughter wanted to have a tea party so I took a picture of the table they set up with the tea set on it. I had to get these from the USA they had none here in Canada, We looked and looked for months.


Well I did manage to make a few cards, I really enjoyed making these they came together very quickly the one is a side ways card:

This one here is a cute little one that can be used to give money or a Gift card :

This is a birthday card I made for my daughters friend 10th Birthday


1 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Cathy, thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog. I have been having a look through your own, what pretty cards you make and that tea set is just so beautiful. You asked about the flowers on my card, they are Mulberry paper roses. If you do a search on ebay you will plenty for sale. Hope this helps. xx