Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hi Everyone!

It's been a long few days, We had another snow/rain storm last night and today school was canceled again , the children went off on March 13-23 for March break, 24th school cancel due to storm, March 27th in service no school and then again today, fikir how are they ever going to get caught up on there lessons.......

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to make any cards these past few days, I have been in the process of changing my scrap booking roompenat Thank God Ive finally removed everything from the old room into the new one, I'mfikir as to how much stuff I have and were I had it all stored, Some of it is still in it's package, I really need to start writing down what I actually have that way instead of going out to purchase it again I will look to see if I already have it , We had to go get 2 new cabinets so far and I told my husband today I think I need anyone onesenyumkenyit
He just laughed and asked ..... when was I going to move in the opened part of the basement cause that room was looking kind of crowded alreadysenyum I'll soon be organized and then back at my cards, until tomorrow babai for now everyone..Happy Scrapping

0 comments: