Here are some images of the 4 new cards I made for tonight's class! let me know what you think.
Hugs Cathy
Geburtstagskarte mit Katzen
-
Hallo Ihr Lieben!
Anfang des Monats hatte meine Nichte Geburtstag. Sie wohnen ein Stück weit
weg und so sehen wir uns nicht zu oft, aber Mitte August hat...
53 minutes ago




3 comments:
All of them are just beautiful Cathy!!! Hope you had/have a Happy New Year! Hugs Linda Duke.
wow... the design is awesome..I like it!
Dear Cathy,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com
Post a Comment